Nyblom as a Service
I've spent over a decade building apps, teams, and companies.
I've successfully built product and engineering organizations, launched countless products, and I've helped raise millions in funding.
I've also made lots of mistakes.
By drawing from my broad experience of different contexts, and applying industry best practices, I now coach founders (technical or non-technical) and CTOs on how to build the right thing the right way.
This saves the founders a lot of money since building the wrong thing could be costly both in terms of runway and revenue.
I do this through weekly or bi-weekly calls with async communication (Slack, email, Loom) in between, where we work together on the problem that is currently giving you the greatest headache.
Think of me as a technical leadership coach, who can help you win more, faster. You will still have to put in the work, but I'll be there to support you every step of the way.
Does this sound interesting?
Click the button below to book a discovery call with me to see if we are a good fit for each other.
Will you write code for our app?
No. But I know great people who could!
Will you work for equity (sweat equity)
Will you work from our office?
No. Remote only.
How will you bill me?
I work on a monthly retainer, billed at the start of each new period.
How much will it cost me?
My standard fee is €350/hour (plus VAT where applicable). How many hours you need is something we work out together in our free discovery call!
Why do you call it Nyblom as a Service?
The term Nyblom as a Service is a play on Software as a Service (also known as SaaS). You subscribe to my services for a predictable monthly fee.
What are some examples of what you can help with?
A non-exhaustive list:
- Help you focus on building the right thing at the right time
- Guide you in establishing a scalable product development process
- Chair your advisory board, to make sure you get the most out of it
- Level up your current CTO through 1on1 coaching
- Guide you in Roadmaping review and input to help you get to product market fit
- Guide you in the transition from agency to in-house team
- Support in building a recruitment roadmap (what's the next role to hire)
- Technical due diligence
- Support CEOs, management teams, and boards in making strategic, technical decisions.
If any of these examples resonate with you, or if you have another problem that you think I might be able to help you with, please use the link below to schedule a discovery call with me free of charge!
Some of the things I've done
- CTO at a successful baby tech app startup
- Co-founded IT consulting company that now employs over 100 consultants
- Member of the Board at an early-stage app startup
- Worked with high-performance teams in companies such as Spotify, BookBeat, and Doktor.se.
- Advisor to multiple companies in my portfolio of angel investments
Don't take my word for it
“Viktor's approach expands thinking and encourages exploring different avenues, leading to greater opportunities and risk mitigation. As a team player, he effectively engages stakeholders to propel ideas forward.”
“Viktor has a gift for bringing out the best in his team. Despite working remotely with developers overseas, he quickly grasped everyone's strengths and assigned tasks accordingly. Under his direction, we delivered features to market at record speed.”
“Viktor was brought in to lead the transition from agency to inhouse team and worked in the management team for 2.5 years. His ability to explain technical challenges in simple terms was a huge asset to us founders.”